Tuesday 14 June 2022

YouTube: 'Newcastle History' Playlist

Though I've used YouTube for years, I've never taken the drastic step of making anything I do on there public. I have created little playlists of stuff I like and want to 'save' for whatever reason, but have never made anything accessible to the masses. And, obviously, I have not given even the slightest thought to actually making my own videos, and/or creating a 'channel'. Maybe some day. Or perhaps not.

Anyway, of late I've been collecting a few films pertaining to the history of my hometown, Newcastle-upon-Tyne. I've been popping them into a private playlist entitled 'Newcastle History', and I thought it'd be kinda nice to share the same with all of you out there who may be interested in the same.

In my own cack-handed way I have now tried to make the playlist 'public' - so I hope it works OK ... it can be found HERE. If anyone has any problems accessing the same then do let me know. And if you find anything else of interest out there to add to the collection, then please drop me an email at micksouthwick @ blueyonder.co.uk (I've deliberately put gaps either side of the @ which don't really exist, for obvious reasons).

Hope you enjoy it.

P.S. If anyone can suggest a way of sharing this sort of thing in a public manner in another, more appropriate, way, then do enlighten me!


No comments:

Post a Comment