Monday 3 July 2023

'Newcastle-upon-Tyne: Tales from the Suburbs'


I know I've only just brought out a book (see here), but I have been working on TWO such efforts simultaneously ... so here's the next one in the sequence, namely, Newcastle-upon-Tyne: Tales from the Suburbs (please click on link for purchase options). It is available from Amazon as a paperback and/or an eBook. 

It runs to 200 pages, and each sale gives me £1 profit, which I will donate to the Great North Children's Hospital (as usual). There's not much I can say about the book which isn't given away in the title, really! It's took a while to put together, though - you know, just picking up bits and pieces as I go on my historical travels around my hometown. I've traipsed for miles around the streets for this one, so I hope you enjoy it. You can view a free sample of the book by clicking on the eBook version.

I will be slightly increasing the prices of my Amazon books soon, so get 'em super cheap while you can!

As usual, if you decide to buy a copy then 'thank you' from both myself and the GNCH.

P.S. I am not 100% happy with the 'cut' of the cover on the paperback version. It is only a very minor concern, but it took me multiple attempts to get the Amazon publishing machine to accept my image. It finally said 'yes', and though it's not absolutely perfect it's not come out too bad. You'll see what I mean if you buy a copy. And don't let it put you off!

P.P.S. If you have any similar issues when publishing a book via Amazon (it's called 'Amazon KDP') then do get in touch and I'll try to help you. My email is micksouthwick @ blueyonder.co.uk (without the gaps).



No comments:

Post a Comment